kasneb has opened up its online Library (Online Learning Resources ) for free use by all its active students up to the end of the year 2018.
This will come as very good news for students who are currently preparing for the November/December 2018 examinations in various courses.
In a notice published on its website (www.kasneb.or.ke), the examination body also announced that students already accessing the online library since the commencement of the 2017 trials will continue getting access without having to reapply on e-kasneb.
Those who aren’t yet registered on the elibrary portal will, however, need to register:
Here is how to apply:
- Students should apply through the eLibrary link on kasnebs website or by clicking this link (https://goo.gl/forms/RWfahMk4mQjUnkt92)
You’re expected to fill all the required details correctly then submit the form for evaluation.
- If you’ve filled everything correctly, you will be sent an activation email message (and your student email account in the structure email@example.com) through the email address you indicated in the form when applying for access.
- Just follow the instructions in the email to activate your kasneb online library membership account.
- After the activation, e-library will send your login details to the aforementioned email to allow you to login.
Terms and Conditions (Kasneb eLibrary)
- You must be an active current student (CPA, ATD, CICT, CAMS, or any other kasnebs qualification).
- Your annual renewals must be up to date.
- You must carefully and accurately fill in all the requested details in the online application form.
- Sharing of usernames/passwords is prohibited meaning each student can only use their allocated credentials to login to the eLibrary. Kasneb may take a disciplinary action if one is caught sharing passwords/username including being deregistered as a student.
- Your kasnebs-login email can only be used for communication with the examination body on eLibrary or such related matters.
- Dormant accounts (those not logged in for more than 2 months) will be reassigned to new deserving applicants.
kasneb DOES NOT provide notes or study-packs and students should use the official reading lists to ensure that the resource they’re using is adequately covering the kasneb syllabus.
For questions, please email e-library through firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly share this information.